Thursday, September 25, 2008

Funny Newborn Baby Message

T-amp + Indiana Arbour

Finally, I also have a sound system worthy of the name.
was for some years that I wanted, there was never a good time, until I arrived in July, the Thorens.
And so I made this T-amp 2gen as an amplifier, a pre-amp with phono input to connect your turntable and other sources and a pair of Indiana Arbour 4.06.
I am delighted that finally I am an owner of that gem that is the T-amp. If you look it seems a joke, but rather whether the ruzza. Google to believe.
Here are the pictures, the iPod is next to give an idea of \u200b\u200bthe small size of the various components. The Indiana I have deliberately chosen small and compact.



Here is the T-amp:

is the pre-amplifier TCC TC-754:
And finally the beautiful Indiana:

Now lacks only the Thorens!

0 comments:

Post a Comment