Tuesday, February 1, 2011

American Size Clothes In Tokyo

RED, WHITE





... Another idea that has accompanied me in the time of writing was weaving.
Maria, Miriam, weaves the curtain of the Temple. According to the apocryphal story of his allotted to her work for the curtain separating the Holy of Holies from the rest of the Temple. The most sacred space, separate.
a common thread that weaves.
A color that has an important role in the narrative and back at various times.
always on the lookout to white. Judgement and mercy. I had a clear
in my heart and I wanted it physically in front of me while I was writing.
So I asked a photographer friend to help me.
I bought a red cloth, I marched and I have included a plot to place a thin white thread. I sent everything in Milan, where Mark works.
She took beautiful photos ...











picture marco Vagnetti
www.marcovagnetti.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment